Yesterday, 10 February 2015, the Speaker of the North West Provincial Legislature, Hon. Sussana Dantjie showed her appreciation by fulfilling her promise to the matric class of 2014 at Tswaing Local Municipality, rewarding all those who received distinctions at any subject with trophies, and those who attained more were showered with latest laptops, i-pads and data cards.
About The Author
March 3, 2016
North West Legislature Local Government Committee Welcomes Tlokwe Municipality Initiatives on Assisting Wards Affected by Dolomite During O re Bone re go Bone Campaign
February 22, 2016
North West Legislature Speaker Rejects Insinuations made by the DA and EFF on Unilateral Running of the House.
April 28, 2016
Toll Free Call Centre
0800 068 777
To Foster Oversight, Public Participation, Law Making Processes through Robust Debates to instil Public Pride and Confidence in Democracy.
- North West Legislature MPLs and MECs Pay Tribute to Late MEC Nkewu during Special Legislature Sitting.
- North West Legislature Speaker Pays Tribute to the Late MEC Kgakgamatso Nkewu.
- North West Legislature to Host Youth Sectoral Parliament in Rustenburg.
- North West Legislature Speaker Regrets Media Reports by the EFF on the Suspension of their Members entitlements/qoutas.
- North West Legislature Committee on Public Works and Roads to Engage Department on Findings of the Tlapeng to Manthe Road Oversight.