The North West Provincial Legislature, having established facts pertaining to the conviction and sentencing of Mr Papiki Babuile as reported in the media statement released last week has on the 4th February 2015 informed the leader of the official opposition party, the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF), that Mr. Papiki Babuile is no longer eligible to be a member of the legislature by virtue of the provisions of section 106(1)(e) of the Constitution.
About The Author
North West Legislature Speaker Donates School Uniform and Pledges 16 Bursaries for 2015 to Poor Matric Learners
January 2, 2014
North West Legislature Local Government Committee Calls Municipalities under Bojanala District to Account on Current Status quo.
April 12, 2016
Toll Free Call Centre
0800 068 777
To Foster Oversight, Public Participation, Law Making Processes through Robust Debates to instil Public Pride and Confidence in Democracy.
- North West Legislature MPLs and MECs Pay Tribute to Late MEC Nkewu during Special Legislature Sitting.
- North West Legislature Speaker Pays Tribute to the Late MEC Kgakgamatso Nkewu.
- North West Legislature to Host Youth Sectoral Parliament in Rustenburg.
- North West Legislature Speaker Regrets Media Reports by the EFF on the Suspension of their Members entitlements/qoutas.
- North West Legislature Committee on Public Works and Roads to Engage Department on Findings of the Tlapeng to Manthe Road Oversight.